We had a great Easter with Colt here! Troy loved the Easter Egg Hunt at the city ball park. He loaded up on candy and didn't notice when I stole all the chocolate pieces in the car! As you can see, both Troy and Colt loved their baskets of goodies. Troy kept asking where the Easter Bunny lived and wasn't satisfied with my answer of "in the ground." He corrected me with, "No, under our road."
My family means everything to me, and I am so lucky to have my 3 guys in my life! Kevin & I have been married for almost 7 years and have been parents for 5 of those years. Troy & Colt take up 99% of our time but we still love doing things "just the two of us" even though it may not be that often! Being a mom is the hardest thing I have ever done and probably will ever do in my life, but it is completely rewarding and I wouldn't trade anything in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment