An absolutely beautiful day in Catalina-we hurried back to the boat and layed out the rest of the day!
Here are a few pictures of our fabulous trip to Mexico! Kevin and I went to celebrate 5 years of being happily married! What a blessing! We spent 5 days on the boat and had a blast. It was a great place to just be "Kevin and Erin" instead of Mom and Dad. We really needed it! Kevin's mom watched the boys all week! We love her so much! The vacation was a great break before I head in for back surgery on Monday.






3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you were able to get this fun trip in! Your hair is SO CUTE braided like that! We should have a hair braiding party in your bed in a few weeks!
I'm so glad you had fun! I love your beautiful pictures. After your surgery we'll have to chat so I can hear all about your adventures together.
That looks like so much fun! I am so jealous! We all need a break from winter really, really bad. I'm glad you could do that before your surgery. We are all just waiting to help out! I'm glad the surgery went well and PLEASE let us know what we can do to help!!
Post a Comment