Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thanks, Bro!

Junior Year Prom

Sophmore Year Prom

Senior Year Prom


My brother's latest project (while he is killing time until he graduates med school next week) is scanning in old pictures of ours for a digital picture frame for my grandma. He emailed me these today and I thought it was hilarious. Ahhh, those were the days---that red dress cracks me up! I LOVED that thing and now it looks so hidious! I wonder where that dress is?!

6 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

Sexy!!! I'm diggin' the red one Erin.

aniC said...

haha! those are funny. i dont even want to be reminded of how i looked for prom. but your senior year doesn't look bad at least (c:

Amberly said...

Ok... I think you need to make the pics a little bigger, I couldn't even tell it was you for a second! You have to love prom!

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Don't you just love old photos of yourself! Most of mine are safely stored away-where no one can find them!

Lisa said...

Those were great! Thanks for sharing! Very cute! What more can we expect from Cinderella :)

Kat said...

These are so fun! Isn't it funny to look at pictures where you remember looking really great and being sadly disappointed???

About the digiscrapping...I really love it now. To be honest, it took me awhile because I missed being able to physically touch the paper and pictures while I was scrapping. I know, that sounds totally weird and psycho. But, once I got used to it, it is SO much faster, so much cheaper, and the albums end up being so much smaller because the pages are flat.

Go check out this site to see stuff you can get for free--there are LOTS more freebies out there than this, but this is my favorite place to go because she has the same "style" as me so I don't have ot weed out as much. http://www.ikeagoddess.blogspot.com

Oh, and I use Photoshop Elements 5.0 to scrap. There's lots more to know, so if you want to know more, let me know. (wow, I think I just used my quota of the word "know" for the day.)