Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Small Town Fun!







So this is what we do for fun! It looks kinda silly if you are from the "city" I am sure! Our friend, Jared Anderson, partisipated in the crash car derby this year so I took the boys to cheer him on! (Kev was out of town with his bros and dad to see the Braves play in Pheonix.) Jared pained his car to look like Lightening McQueen and he did such a good job! He won best paint job-the boys loved it too! Colt was up way past his bedtime so he got kinda cranky by the end. The only thing that saved me that night was Colt's "leash"! All of the kids wanted to walk him! Jared got 5th out of 40 cars so we are proud of him! We'll see you there next year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have the same awesome leash!!! I has saved me so many times. Sounds like Troy had a good birthday. Nice invisible candles...that sounds like something I might pull. By the way I tagged you so read my blog and post your own.