We went up to Jenna's families cabin on Saturday night for a little getaway. The weather was great, the snow was fresh and we had a blast. My highlights were getting to sleep in AND have a 2 hour nap in the same day. I loved the dark bedrooms! We got to snowmobile, sled and just relax. All 3 boys were great, it was amazing how much fun they had with no TV and only a few of Maddox's baby toys :) Thanks, Brett & Jenna for the fun memories!
Monday, March 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
HOw fun to just getaway as a family for the weekend. It looks like everyone had a great time enjoying the fresh snow. I miss the snow in Utah sometimes, it just brightens up everything and is so pretty...till you are frozen and then you are ready for it to melt away quickly. So fun for the boys to play with their cousin.
Hi Erin and Kevin,
This is Katie Madsen, Trent's wife. We are in Arkansas now and still settling in, but got the internet back. I just had to check out your cute family and see what you've been up to. I can't believe your dog is back...that's amazing. Anyways, your boys are so cute and getting so big. Hope we can keep in touch. www.easysite.com/madsenfam
Oh how fun! Looks like you guys had a great time. I am so excited to hang out on Friday night! I can't wait!!
That would be my dad's idea of heaven. It looks like you guys had a blast! It's nice to have a cabin like that.
Post a Comment