Saturday, January 26, 2008

Poor Child...

I had to share the latest thing that Troy said that had us laughing out loud! We had some friends stop by last night to visit and on their way out, Garrett told Troy that he liked his new snow boots. Troy proudly said, "Yep, the mailman gave them to me." I never thought about it but I think he really thinks that all the crap I by online are just boxes that the nice mailman, Tom, gives to us! I know a lot of boxes come our way, but it's just a trade off of having a happy wife live in a small town with NO SHOPPING! Thank goodness for the internet!

3 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

Doesn't surprise me one bit! I always knew Troy was a sharp kid and that, well...you were a terrible online shopper. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. :)

Jennifer said...

I shared that one with Josh...pretty funny stuff! I wish the mail man would bring me more things, I guess I better get shopping. Not many stores around little O'Fallon either.

Cass said...

I wish I could convince Mark that all the boxes arriving are from the mailman! Maybe then I wouldn't get in "trouble" so much! ;-)