We have had a very emotional week! And it's all my fault :( I ran over our dog, Jack, on my way to pick up Troy from school. Jack usually follows me there and back when I drive up the street to pick him up but this time, he must have gotten lost under my tire somewhere! I ran the poor thing over and when I realized it, he had fallen over in the snow had blood pouring out of his mouth and other disgusting things going on that I will not share :( I was sure that I had killed my little guy. But after lots of tears and a trip to the weird vet in town (another story in its self) Jack is alive and is our miracle dog! He had a punctured diaphram and it was small enough to heal on it's own. His back left leg is pretty banged up and skinned up but he is moving around just fine! He is definetly calmer these days and is cuddling a lot more...must need some extra love! We are so glad our little buddy, Jack, will continue to roam our culd-a-sac...just a little more supervised now!
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh! Thats sad about your dog! But your page is so cute on here!! Way fun stuff! And it looks like you had a great Christmas. Oh well talk to you soon and hopefully see you at Bonko!
Poor Jack! I'm so sorry to hear about that! It sounds like something I would do! I hope he heals fast! Troy and the Snowman are darling!
Post a Comment