Thursday, March 27, 2008

Into Everything!

I swear, my boys are into everything! I came into the kitchen from the bedroom and this is what I saw...Troy must have gotten into the fridge and freezer looking for a snack and left the doors open and guess who went looking for a snack of his own!


8 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the matching Easter outfits and the fridge pics!! The boys had such a fun Easter! It will be fun when Sabrina can hunt for eggs.

Jennifer said...

Well at least he is being independent right?! ;)

Aubrey Messick said...

What a little stinker! :)

Rick Sontheimer said...

That's my grandson - a real go getter!

Lisa said...

That is so funny! I am so glad that I can post comments now. That's so cool that Colt is walking now. TROUBLE! :) I was going to come over today to play some Doctor Mario, but Kenyon woke up this morning with the stomach flu. We will do it soon. Hope you are feeling well!

Cass said...

Good ole Colt! Gotta love that little guy! It's hard to be mad at a kid so dang cute! (That's why you just run for the camera instead!)

Amberlie and Anthony said...

Ha.. Love him, that is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Good thing you can't see Kev's "cold ones" in that shot... haha