Friday, May 09, 2008

Tagged...again!


Troy has been tagged by Isaac Hughes so here are:


8 Things about Troy


1. He is such a "touchy-feely" kind of kid! He will sit next to you and stroke the back of your arm. If you are not sitting close enough to him, he yells "I want to touch you!" Kev and I are hoping he grows out of this a little bit so we don't have an out of control teenage boy in 10 years!


2. He hates to eat breakfast. I think most kids wake up hungry and ready to eat but Troy will not even think about eating for at least an hour after he wakes up and then, he won't touch any normal breakfast foods. Lately, he the only thing he will eat for breakfast is cold hot dogs. (gag) I guess any food is better than no food....well at least I hope so!


3. He says the sweetest prayers. This week some of the highlights have been praying that "Daniel won't be put in the lions den by the bad guys and the king" or praying that "Jesus won't have to die for us again." He is such a doll!


4. He can now write his name all by himself. We were at Kelby and Tracy's house and he wrote his name on the floor out of Lincoln Logs and said, "Look Mom! My name!" I'm sure his preschool teach taught him because I sure as heck didn't!


5. He is a very friendly kid just like his parents! He walks down the halls of church and everyone tells him hi, young and old! Our bishop brings Troy special eggs from his chickens to eat for breakfast. Kids rush to our seat after sacrament meeting to ask if they can take Troy to primary with him. He is very popular with the older kids and he loves every minute of it!


6. He is our little pack rat. He hauls crap around with him all day. I can not get him to break this habit. I have spent many, many hour searching for his favorite "pet" that he has somehow lost somewhere. Right now, we can't find Underdog, his beany baby wiener dog pet so life is temporarily over.


7. He loves butter and sour cream. We could put it on anything and he would eat it. I have finally gotten him to eat the spray butter which he thinks is pretty cool and it will hopefully prevent him from having a clogged artery at the age of 5!


8. Troy is a very special boy. That is the only word to describe him and he lives up to that word in every way. We love him so much and our family would not be the same without his sweet little spirit!

Now, Troy would like to tag Sabrina, Tag, Caden & Bronco!

4 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

This is the cutest post! I just love little Troy. Such a love!

Lisa said...

He is so cute! I was going to have him come in Beehives today and sing "I Love to See the Temple", like he did in sacrament meeting a while back, but I didn't want to interupt him in Sunbeams. I will never forget when he did that, it was so sweet!

Amberly said...

Such a little personality! I loved reading about him. Aaron is a pack rat too, that's so funny. He will hoard legos or other special toys in his bed! I find the strangest things in the strangest places!

Kat said...

Ah, so sweet! Going to write all about Bronco now...