Sunday, August 31, 2008

Baby Maddox!



I can't believe I haven't posted any pictures of Baby Maddox, my newest little nephew! Kevin's little brother Brett & Jenna had him in July. He is the sweetest little guy & I hate having to "share" him at family events. So I was thrilled when they came over for a visit Wednesday night and I had him all to myself! (They only live 10 minutes away but that doesn't mean anything!)We had a fun night of playing Rock Band and I got to hold him the whole time! These pictures don't even do him justice, he is much sweeter in real life! Doesn't help that my camera looks is taking crappy pictures lately, hint hint b-day present Kevy ;)




2 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

What a cutie! I think he looks just like Brett! :)

Amberlie and Anthony said...

He is a little Brett, I haven't seen him since I have been home:( We need to get Jenna going on a blog!