Monday, September 08, 2008

8 Things about Me...

~Thanks for the fun tag, Amberly~

8 things I am passionate about:
1. My sweet husband
2. My sweet boys
3. Scrapbooking & Cardmaking
4. Traveling
5. My parents & siblings
6. "Lost"
7. Church History
8. Sarah Palin :)

8 words or phrases that I say often:
1. COLT!
2. TROY!
3. Hi Honey
4. Can I have an extra large Diet Coke and that's all. (Troy always says this while we wait in line at McDonalds drive-thru!)
5. Thank you!
6. OK?
7. You know what I mean?
8. Like

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. See "The Lion King" on Broadway
2. Drive down the East Coast on a Fall Leave Tour
3. Go on a church history tour on a bus (why does this sound fun to me??!)
4. Go on a "girls trip" with my friends on a plane to ANYWHERE! Maybe NYC :)
5. Send Kevin on an Alaskan hunting trip with his brothers to get a moose for my wall :)
6. Own a black convertible as a "runaround" car
7. Send my boys to college and pay for it
8. Go on a mission with Kevin

8 things I have learned from my past:
1. Don't judge anyone, there is always a story behind why people do what they do.
2. Gossip hurts.
3. Lies hurt.
4. The Spirit is real.
5. "Don't give up what you want most for what you want now" (quote on my mirror all through high school and it still applies to my life today.)
6. If I got what I wished for when I was 16, my life would be a disaster.
7. If I got what I wished for when I was 18, my life would be a disaster.
8. When you have found your soul mate, you just know it.

8 Places I would love to go or see:
1. Go visit my BF Erin in Switzerland (#1 right now)
2. Visit Greece
3. Take my kids to Mexico to a beach resort while they are young
4. See Payton Manning play in the NFL
5. Take my kids to Disneyland every 3 years
6. Go on the "Sex in the City" tour around Manhattan
7. Go to Australia
8. Go to Hong Kong

8 things I currently need or want:
1. A Diet Coke
2. A Twix
3. a Cafe Rio Pork Salad
4. Stuff from Stampin' Up's new catalog
5. an elliptical machine
6. the windows tinted in my car
7. new Ugg boots before they are sold out everywhere for the winter
8. window treatments for my basement windows

8 people I tag:
1. Aubrey
2. Erin
3. Mandie
4. Kathi
5. Stacey
6. Amber Mower
7. Amberlie Mott
8. Cass

3 comments:

Amberly said...

I'm glad you liked it! I loved reading yours! We need to make sure we have plenty of Twix at our next get together!! :) You are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love your tag! Your boys are adorable. We for sure need to get our kids together for a play date. Let me know what days are best, and we can get something arranged.

Just the Seven of Us said...

We are kindof East Coast ish! (PA) Come stay with us!!!!! We would love to see you for sure, and your boys are so CUTE!!!!! Don't worry, I have plenty of girls - it would be fun to have 2 sisters marry 2 brothers!!!!! This blog thing is fun! You look great!