Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Our Relaxing Labor Day

We had an awesome Labor Day yesterday...just relaxing and spending time as a family. It has been so much fun being able to finally enjoy our yard now that the grass is all in. It took us over 2 years to get it all done! We enjoyed a bbq of grilled chicken & pesto and noodles (Shrek Noodles) for dinner and let the kids play.





Jack, a smart dog, is always around when the boys are eating...and we wonder why he never eats his dog food!

My cute little herb garden that my mom helped me with. I will only have to replant my basil & parsley ever year and everything else should come up in the spring. Yeah!

What's left of our garden....tomatoes, carrots & corn. We had lots of lettuce & spinich this year which was a lot of fun.

We have learned quickly that a house and a yard is a never ending project....we have plans of what we will add next year but I'm sure there will always be something else to do!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Look how good your yard and your garden look! Your boys are getting so big and you are right, time just goes by faster I think as they get older and older. I can't believe I have 2 in school! It's sad! Your boys are too cute!

Rolph Family said...

I completely understand the never ending projects with a house. But I love what you have done so far...it looks great. And I love your gardens...I can't wait to do something like that myself.