My little crew just got home from a short & sweet road trip! We headed up to Logan to watch the BYU/Utah State football game with one of Kev's cousins & his wife who have awesome season tickets. We got up there at about 4pm (after a quick "run in" to Tai Pan Trading) and dropped the kids off at Matt & Angie's house for their two kids to babysit the boys. We headed over to the game and realized we had awesome seats but we were surrounded by Aggie fans! Kev had enough nerve to be quiet and not scream for the Cougars, I on the other hand had no class and was ridiculously loud :) Would you expect anything else from me?? :) Angie and I had a fun time chatting and eating kettle corn while I was secretly starring at head coach Bronco Mendenhall the whole time. I just think he is so dang cute. Notice the pic? I forgot my camera so there are no pictures of our fun weekend! But some of the highlights of the weekend were:
-visiting Grandma Kay even though the boys broke her glass candy dish that sits on her coffee table...:(
-getting to shop at Hobby Lobby. My favorite store in Oklahoma City..now there is one in Logan!
(oh and Troy broke a Christmas ornament in that store...notice a trend with my boys??)
-Troy doing the impersonation of "Charlie Bit Me" from YouTube all the way home in the car. Kev and I have never laughed so hard!
-getting 32 mpg in my Accord :)
-all 4 of us dancing to my Pete Yorn CD, Colt dancing with his little pointer fingers in the air!
-eating at Cracker Barrel (yummy Coca Cola Chocolate Cake!)
-having many Sonic Diet Cokes
-running into 2 friends at the Provo Mall (Shawn & Ashley Aime & Angie T.)
-Troy spelling out the letters on my Sam's Club card...he knew every one and it made me cry! He is getting so smart!
-playing Rock Band with Matt & Angie after the game.
It was a great weekend, I wish I would have remembered my camera! Oh well, instead we will just look at the pictures of Cutie Pie Bronco :)







2 comments:
How fun!
Ah, you guys are so cute. There's a little boy who rides the same bus as Bayli and he looks SO MUCH like Troy. I think of you guys every time I see him.
Oh, and I agree. Bronco is hot (the coach, not my son, because it would just be wrong for me to refer to my son as being hot).
Post a Comment