
Well I have had a depressing couple of days. Our sweet little Jack ran away with a neighbor dog yesterday morning, and he has yet to return home. Our neighbor's dog came home about 6 hours later but Jack was no where to be seen. The boys and I spent the day hanging flyers all over town and watching out the window, waiting for him to come home. And Troy has said MANY prayers too. The neighborhood kids are all teaming up and looking for him so they can split the $100 reward money, but every hour that goes by I am thinking that he might not come home. Hopefully my next post will be a little more upbeat. Jack is my first dog so I was hoping I would have him a lot longer than 18 months.
6 comments:
Oh Im sorry... We will keep an eye out for him over here in our neighbor hood. That is so sad! Good Luck.
I am so sorry! That is terrible. I hope he comes home soon!
I saw him on Thursday morning when I was dropping of Alexis for preschool. Maybe you saw him since then. But he was still close to home at 9:30a.m. I hope you find him!
How sad!! I'm so sorry that you still haven't found him. Do you know where the dogs went??? I hope your prayers are answered. :(
Oh no! Jack, come home!!!!!!
So sad, I hope you are able to find him. Good thinking with the reward...hopefully he will return home soon. Wish I could have seen you in Utah, but I'll let you know when we are in Nephi at my Grandma's house in December. Good luck finding Jack.
Post a Comment