We had a great Christmas at home with my parents & my sister and her family. It was a LOT of work, but was well worth it. Here are the highlights:
Favorite gifts:
Kev-His 4 Wii games
Erin- camera & temple picture
Troy- "all of them" (all of his cars & tracks)
Colt-Thomas the Train toothbrush that plays music in his stocking
The best gift of all was my parents making an offer on a house in Cottonwood Heights! We are soo excited for them to move to Utah in February and we will find out today if they accepted the offer. Oh, and the best part is the house has an amazing view and a POOL!!! Bring on the summer tan, baby! I hope you all have had an amazing Christmas! Here's to the New Year of 2009!






10 comments:
Hey Merry Christmas Erin, i'm glad you had a good time with your family!!! Your family pictures are supper cute...
What a wonderful Christmas! And how exciting for Papa & Cookie. Keep us updated!
Merry Christmas. That's so great your parents are moving to Utah. I bet we will really enjoy having them close.
I love how cute your boys look all wrapped up in those darling Christmas towels! Their jammies are cute too! It looks like a great time was had by all -
I love your pictures! It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! That's exciting about your parents moving! That's a nice area.
So glad you guys had a great Christmas. And yay on your parents moving close...I hope they get the house! Miss you guys!
You family picture that your dad took is so cute! That is fun that you were able to hang out with some of your family and that is exciting that your parents made an offer on a house!
Erin,
Hey, I got the cloths and they are way CUTE! Thanks again for dropping them off at my mom's house. It will help so much and they are in great shape...I'm excitied:) It looks like you had a very merry Christmas! Congrats on getting your parents close to you. That is awesome!!! Thanks again for everything and I am adding you to my blog...I hope you don't mind! I am going private so if you want to keep viewing let me know and leave me your email address so I can add you in:)
Your two boys are the cutest things ever! I love the family picture and the one of the boys in their christmas hooded towels...what a fun idea! Love that your mom is called Cookie...happy new year
Merry Christmas Erin! Love the family picture - you are all darling!
Post a Comment