We were introduced to the video game, "Guitar Hero" on New Years Eve (See Mark & Cass' blog post from that night!) and that's all we want to do now! We are not into video games AT ALL but we are tempted to fork over the money for an Xbox 360 just for this game! So Kevin made our own guitar out of some foam things Troy got for Christmas! Everytime Troy sees anything that has to do with a guitar, he says, "Look Mom! Guitar Hero!" We are addicted....if you see our cars at Chet & Jill's, you know why were are there!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
If you like Guitar Hero, wait til you try Rock Band! That game rocks my world! My friends and I are totally addicted.
...Oh, and don't worry that I told my brother that thats what he's getting for his birthday next month (so I can play it!!!!)
Gotta love guitar hero! When you get it, be prepared for us to come over more often! You really need to get it so you can play in your bed this next month! Then I can come hang out with you and we can play together! (Kev will have to sleep in his new favorite room downstairs!)
Post a Comment