Monday, September 29, 2008

Soccer!




Well, after tonight, soccer will officially be over! It has gone so fast! Troy had a rough time getting into it at the begining but now, he is so sad for it to be ending. He loves running around and loves even more, playing out with all of his friends. He is usually the one goofing around. He doesn't like to kick people so he usually isn't right in the middle of the pack. But he loves being gollie and LOVES the treats at the end of the game. I remember that being the ONLY reason I joined soccer when I was 4...only lasted 1 year though!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

He is the cutest one out there! He looks great in green!

Amberly said...

We still have one more game! I'm glad Troy liked it! Davin loved it and was really good at it. Aaron ran around a lot and Collin ran some and then picked grass. It's so fun though!