Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dear Diary...

I can't believe I haven't posted in 2 weeks! Yikes! I haven't really taken pictures lately so there are no pictures to add. But this is what we have been up to in the last 2 weeks...


I have been super busy working, especially for DCWV. My time with them is usually pretty up and down with how much time it takes being on the design team, but for the next few months, I will be super busy getting ready for our next show in Anehiem in January. I am looking forward to hitting Disney a few nights with friends without kids!




-I have been in "Hunters Safety" class to get my hunting license. It has been really interesting and I have learned a ton. I am planning on camping with Kev with the kids on the deer hunts from now on so we can make it a family affair. We have been looking for pink guns for me too :) Oh, and I am really good at shooting too :)



-My parents were in town last week for meetings. They are moving to Salt Lake (Cottonwood Heights) as soon as they can sell their house in OKC. We are sooo excited! It will be a dream come true when they are finally here. We are already talking about getting BYU season tickets all together since Provo will be 1/2 way for both of us :)



Bronco is driving me up the walls. We have had several "false alarms" with people finding Jack. Who knew there were so many pugs in my little town! Bronco is "not Jack" and it's been hard having a puppy again. Hopefully he will calm down sooner rather than later!


-Even though my life has been pretty boring lately, my friends have had exciting things happen. I never thought I would have so much joy and love for my friends and their big events. My good friend, Candice, adopted a new baby girl this week. I already love Sophie and I haven't even met her yet! My friend Sam is finally pregnant after trying for a long time. Know how that feels! And my friend Jill is having her third little girl after waiting for a long time. We are all so blessed and I feel so blessed to be a part of my friends lives.


Well that's about it. I should have started this post "Dear Diary". Oh, maybe I will!
Love you all!

7 comments:

Lost in this Moment said...

Don't let Bryan know if you get a pink gun... he will give you a hard time. ;) It will be so fun for you and your boys to camp out with everyone during the hunt! I admire your tenacity! How exciting to have your parents moving to Salt Lake. I hadn't heard that yet; and if Bry had, he didn't tell me! What a neat opportunity for everyone, especially you guys. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

I was kind of wondering where you had been without blogging for so long lol.... I still need to come by and have you help me. I have stinking Taxes to do this week, but if I get them done before Friday then I will call. I think I will need the cans for the next friday. I would love them for this friday, but I just need to find time HaHa... Cute blog, love the pink gun, and sorry you have not found Jack yet, thats so sad...

chadandash said...

Not fair! that will be so nice having your parents so close. Your boys are adorable- we have to get them and Jace together when we come to Provo in December 20th. hey dont worry- I was not a big fan of the last book either. I basically play up my twilight obsession to make Chad mad.

Unknown said...

It will be so fun to go to Disneyland with no kids! How exciting! You seem to always be busy doing something!

Watch out... Erin is getting a gun! I can see that you would be good at that. :)

Amberly said...

I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! I'm glad you have a blog so I can keep up with what you're doing! I love the pink gun! You are so cute!

Lisa said...

You are so funny! I love the "Dear Diary". I love the pink guns! I didn't even know they made them like that. That's really cool that your parents will be moving out this way too! I wish we were closer to some of our family.

Anonymous said...

How exciting to have your parents move to Cottonwood Heights! Your children are going to be so lucky to have both sets of grandparents so close...not to mention how fun for both you and Kristen to enjoy spending time with your parents. I guess now you need to convince CJ to move to Utah as well. We will be in Utah for the first week of December not for Christmas...but if your mom is around we would love to see her and your dad. If not, maybe we'll sneak up to OKC and see them before they take off to Utah. So exciting to have them moving so close to you!! What a blessing. Oh and I love that you took hunter classes and are looking for a pink gun...such a great wife!