Monday, September 29, 2008

Lake Hill


Madison, Jake & Tyler Norris & my boys



We are so spoiled being able to hop on our 4-wheeler and be in our mountians in less than 5 minutes. I was being pretty sponatneous (not a usual thing for me) and asked Kev if he wanted to go on the mountain for dinner that night when he was home for his lunch break. I knew I didn't really have to ask to know what he would say. I made tin foil dinners and had everything all ready. Then I decided it would be more fun to have friends with us, so then I drug our neighbors the Norris' up with us. We have the best neighbors! The kids had a ball and there were lots of laughs. It was absolutely gorgeous with the leaves changing colors. The moms took the kids on a hike around the pond while the guys got the fire ready. Colt was obsessed with the ducks and kept trying to get in the pond to get them! Then we ate yummy food and ended it with smores & roasted Starbursts. Yum! What a fun night! We need to do it more often!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

That's beautiful!

Amberly said...

Your family looks so cute in that picture! Sounds like so much fun! We'll have to come with you sometime!

Rolph Family said...

What a great idea! I am loving all the pictures you are posting. Cute family!

Rick Sontheimer said...

What a lovely part of the world you guys live in!

Atwood Ohana said...

wow...that trip looked like so much fun!! I really love that picture of your family. That belongs blown up and hanging on your wall! Thanks for being so sweet to me and helping me with all my problems that come with lack of creativity. haha. you are the best! love ya!